Saturday, October 21, 2017

If the Lord...

When Life Gets Hard


Sometimes we have to go through some rough things in life.  They are, either things we bring on ourselves, or things that people cause to happen to us. We can be so beaten down that it is hard to keep the upbeat feeling that we started off with.  Yep, Been there, done that.

But, how do you make it through rough patches in life like the ones mentioned above?

Free Ebook


The quote above is from a free ebook of devotionals that I will be offering to you. One of the offerings in the book is the entire chapter that deals with storms (times when life gets hard) from my fast-selling book," Chopping My Row." It is difficult for me to keep copies of it in my possession, which is a nice problem to have.

I have included devotional excerpts from several of my books in this ebook. To get your free copy just subscribe to my email newsletter which will be published monthly. The ebook will be available before the end of the month as it is being polished by the publisher now.

A Prayer to Sustain You


A prayer for the journey so far:

Thank You, Father, and forgive me when I complain about the storms (rough patches) in my life. I will keep reminding myself of all of the preparations that you have made for me, and I will keep saying, “I don’t believe You brought me this far to leave me.”

 
If the Lord had not been my help..."

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment