Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Blessing

Yesterday, attended a retired teacher's luncheon at the home of one of my former colleagues, Jessie Ross. Food and good cheer were in abundance as we partook of the sumptuous food and reminisced. Much hilarity could be heard as we told one funny story after another.

I have often told you of the great staff that we had at MMS (MJH) and getting together with them after several years, still proved that point. What a joy to have colleagues of such caliber to get together with during this festive Christmas Season! I thank God for His lovingkindness and all of you.

Be blessed and bless someone else with your smile of remembering His goodness to us.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment