Saturday, December 16, 2017

Nine Days Out

[caption id="attachment_844" align="alignnone" width="112"] Remember to Love.[/caption]

In nine days it will be Christmas. Most children will be on their best behavior because they are anticipating gifts. Most adults are on their good behavior because they say things like, "It's the Christmas Season, you know." Then come January, and most of the smiles and good will have gone out of the window.  And it becomes fashionable to be all about self once again.

What About Jesus?


I'm glad that He was not all about self because if He were, where would you and I be? Uhm hmm-m and He is not all about self, even now. How do I know? Look at the Bible. He told us to love the Lord God with all of our hearts and to love others as we want to be loved. That's it, simple as can be. (Mark 12:30-31) Luke 6:31, KJV is another scripture that talks about how to treat our fellowmen.

All Year Long


Show love all of the year and not just in these nine days.

Be blessed.

Doing What I Can, While I Can (in spite of a two-hour delay due to a computer glitch) While I Can Because I Care

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment