Monday, January 1, 2018

2018!!!!!

Yea! We made it! Let's give thanks for our family, friends and all other blessings that the LORD has so richly blessed us with. I took my blessing jar out and looked back over some of the things that I was blessed with in 2017. Included in the jar were great blessings and small blessings. Each one made me smile and one or two of them made a tear come to my eye, so sweet was the memory that it invoked.

Starting a blessing jar for 2018 and am going to try to jot the things down as they happen. I find that if I jot things down at the moment they happen, I am less likely to forget the impact of the initial sweetness of the blessing and none of it is lost in the passage of time. Yes, even the passage of a few minutes affects the depth of feeling that you place on a note for blessing jar. (Just a thought.)

New Year


New Year


Clean slate


Just can't wait


To see what's


Coming next.


********



What Will You Do?


It remains to be seen


What you will do with 2018.


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment