Saturday, January 27, 2018

I Can

By the Grace of GOD


Sometimes when you are between a rock and a hard place, you feel like you cannot go on. And that might be true if you were running on just "you" juice, but because you are running on the grace of GOD by the will of GOD, you can do more than you have to do. You can do things that astound your neighbors as well as yourself. Then you can say like the apostle Paul, "I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens me." ( Philippians 4:13, KJV)

GOD's Glory


When you do these things that astound you and your neighbors, never think within yourself, "Oo-wee! Look what I did!" Instead, always remember the Source of your strength and give God the glory, my friend.

HE's Worthy!


Then you do like the saints of old and give God some praise. You will start saying things like, "I declare He will make it alright!" or "I know the Lord will make a way...yes He will!" Or you might coin your own phrase such as, "Won't He do it?!"

Be blessed and show some love to someone unexpected today.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment