Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Living My Life

I want to live my life so that this world will know that I am proud to be the Lord's child and as such, He is my friend.

Vessell of Clay


I commune with the Father as a vessel


Of clay to its Father


And I know that He listens and that


It is no bother.



When I talk to Him, I tell Him about how


Much I love, adore and thank Him


For loving me in spite of my faults


When my Christian light grows dim.



"From a vessel of clay to the


Omnipotent Artisan as the wheel


Just another one of my rhymes


To tell you how I feel.



You ar4e worthy to be praised


Awesome and all wise


And I thank You for watching over


Me with Your all-seeing eyes."


                                                                                                    - (excerpt from the poetry book, DEI Sub Numine Viget by Alma L. Jones)


 

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment