Tuesday, April 24, 2018

To My God

We all have times that are tougher than other times to walk through, don't we? Sure we do! These last few days have been that kind of time for me. But, as the Lord's track record, according to the Bible has shown me, I turn to Him, my God. When everything around me is turning to sinking sand, I go to my Rock because I know that He formulated a plan for me before I was born and I know that He is mindful of me now.

Husband is still in the hospital and had some bottom lip swelling this morning. Don't know what that is about, but probably a reaction to some of the medicine that they have him on. I came home to get a change of clothes, and I am on my way back.

I have given my burden over to My God, and now I can walk with assurance that my God is handling things for me. I always know that He is, but I feel so much better when I talk with Him afresh. And then you know what I do, I step on, still doing His will for my life.

And


That is what you must do. You keep stepping for Him no matter what. When sickness comes to you or your family, keep stepping. When enemies surround you, keep stepping.  If the bottom falls out of your finances, keep stepping. No matter what happens, keep stepping. Always know that God sees; He knows, and He cares.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment