Monday, August 27, 2018

My Work for God

In my work for God
I have to be bold
So, I go where I am sent
And I do what I am told.


I can’t listen to naysayers  because  they told me that:

  • I couldn’t go to college because there was no money, but God sent me

  • I would never get a regular classroom, but God gave me one with flourish

  • I would never write a book, but God gave me five+

  • I wasn’t good enough, but God said, “Oh, but you are!”


And now I can tell the world that it’s not up to me to know how. I just have to walk by faith knowing that God will make a way for me. You see, God will move mountains and level valleys for you if you trust Him. I tell you folks that being wrapped up in His love is a wondrous thing!  He loves us, y’all and there is no greater love than that. The following song says it best for me.

55705729408__31DE5BDA-7F8D-4B45-BB02-B4C64B4F839C

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Jones

Christian Poet & Author

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment