Monday, September 3, 2018

So Will I

When life gets rough, just keep going because life got rough for Jesus, too. And in the end, though He gave His life, we know that God gave Him victory because He got up from the grave. And now He sits on the right hand of the Father in heaven looking down on you and me.
And as His followers, we will get up victorious, too.

That


The last statement in the paragraph above is important to us. This statement tells us to keep persevering in our purpose and on our journey through this life. And when we get up victorious in the name of Jesus, we have waiting for us a precious reward that our minds cannot conceive. That, folks, is all I need to keep me going. I know that one day God will make all of my problems come out all right in the afterwhile because He already has a plan.

So


Keep telling yourself "All I need to remember is to trust the Lord God, and everything will be all right because in the end, He got up victorious and so will I."

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Jones
Christian Poet & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment