Sunday, July 26, 2020

Another Day

It’s just another day
That the Lord has kept me
Another day that I can
Attest to how HE
Blessed meIt’s just another day
That the Lord has kept me
During this pandemic time
I am reminded of Anne Frank


And of how she kept her spirits up

When she and her family

Had to stay inside of an upper

Hidden portion of her Dad's shop...

Read the book sometime and you

Will see that we have not been

Battling this pandemic thing

Not nearly as long as she did

And she was just a kid

That gives me that much more strength
To keep on stepping up

And remembering all of the times

That GOD has proven HIMSELF

Again and again, and I can be strong

Because, to HIM, I belong

And I used that thought to shore up

Another’s faith yesterday when

I was reached out to by telephone

By telling them to hold on because

One day this pandemic time will be gone!©

********


Never think that it's just another day because you woke up this morning, and some others didn't. Give GOD thanks and praise.

As you can see from reading the book, The Diary of Anne Frank, she and her family hid in the Hidden Annex for 25 months. We have been dealing with this pandemic for about six months.


Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment