Monday, November 30, 2020

Peace

So then let us pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another. (Romans 14:19, NASB)

 

In life, people come and people go


But the GOD of Heaven has always


Taken care of me, I want you to know.


Bosses come and bosses go


But the God of Heaven has always


Taken care of me, I want you to know.


Things happen that fill us with woe


But we have to remember that


Sometimes, the greatest thing to


Happen in our lives comes in a form


That we cannot readily discern


And one thing that I have had to learn


Is that I must trust God through


Whatever changes happen in my life


As I remind myself, “ Alma, God


Knows best don’t you know?!”


What am I saying? I am saying that


I’m not going to allow the happenings


In my life to fill me with woe overlong


Because I know that God expects me


To have faith and be strong


Even when it’s hard for me to do,


So, I go to God’s word and read so that I can


Be encouraged, have peace within myself


And exude peace to my fellowman.©


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment