Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Renewal of Joy

Need a pick me up? Who doesn't from time to time? Offering just the thing, a free ebook that is comprised of devotionals and some poems. You get this free ebook when you become a part of my email community. You will receive the start-up set of 5 emails and after that, only once a quarter, unless I have a major announcement.

Hoping that this ebook brings you a renewal of joy and/or serves to remind you that we are our Father's children and as such, we have His everlasting love and care.

Reminder


On Saturday the 11th of November (10-2), I will be in Martin at the McCabe United Methodist Church (Hyndsver Rd.) for their Fall Bazaar. I will have my latest book, Chopping My Row with me. This book has been termed "one to watch." It is also being referred to as, "that book." One west Tennessee church has already adopted it for their ladies' class. So, come by and get a copy. This book is proving to be hard to keep. I thank all of you for your support and patronage and I thank God for His favor.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment