Friday, December 1, 2017

Stop Thief!

Worker of WondersLet me tell you a little story. But first let me say that you never know what a day will bring, you just never know. That is why I always say BYDWP (Begin your day with prayer.)
I got up coming to worship one Sunday morning and the morning proceeded pretty much as usual, you know morning hygiene ritual, breakfast and the usual 40-minute drive to worship, with me chatting with my husbnd and playing games on my iPad, etc. We had a good worship service and after it was over I had to attend the ladies room. Well, my husband, in the meantime, picked up my stuff off of the seat where I had left it and took it to the car, trusting soul that he is...

 
Yes, you guessed it; he left the car door unlocked and came on back into the building. I exited the ladies room and started toward the exit since I had noticed that the lights had been turned off in the sanctuary. I took two steps toward the exit and remembered, “Oops, my things still upfront on the seat where I left them.” and I turned around to go get them. When I got to where I usually sat, yes I'm guilty of having a favorite seat, like most of you, (tee hee) I saw that the seat was empty, so I surmised that my husband had taken my things to the car for me. When I got to the car the front door was ajar. That surprised me, but I found my purse and my black bag that I usually keep my iPad in, thus no problem, right? Wrong! But I did not know that at the time...  Taken from page 132 of "W.O.W. created w.o.w."

Grab a copy of the book if you want to know the ending of my little story before tomorrow. At any rate, join me tomorrow for the conclusion and the inspirational life application that I learned from it.

For Pondering


Have you ever been the victim of theft? How did it make you feel? Uhm hmm...

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment