Monday, September 7, 2020

Extraordinary Times

In the 2020 extraordinary times that we have had


We've seen occasions to be happy


And occasions to be sad


Play out in this year's brief timespan


And I am reminded that in extraordinary times


Extraordinary things happen, such as


Having angels of GOD walk the land.


Now you might think that just


Cannot be so


But, I say to you, "Who are you


Fellowman that you should know?"


Because back in Biblical days, the LORD


Walked the land at will, so who is


To say that HE cannot walk it still?


And too, HE travels on the storm


Walks on water and does anything


Else HE chooses, for there is


Nothing too hard for GOD


And it gives me chills and makes me


Think, "Oh my! Have I placed my


Unworthy footsteps in a place where


An angel of GOD has trod?!"©


********


 

Just thought I would give you something to ponder over on this Labor Day. Wow!

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment