Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Words...

[caption id="attachment_655" align="alignnone" width="188"] From the Tallest Mountain in My World, Telling My Story for Your Glory.[/caption]

People use words in many different ways


To convey all sorts of thoughts and ideas


But there have never been words that were adequate


That flow from the mouth of man


To express the heartfelt joy and thankfulness


To the CREATOR for HIS tender love and care...


 

No, been looking a lifetime and do not find


In the vernacular, adequate words there though


Mankind often spends much time trying in prayer.


 

Some days,  like some of you, just have to try to tell HIM


What HIS love and ownership mean to me, especially


When I have had several moments of epiphany.



So, I tell HIM from the tallest mountain in my world


As I shout to the world about the pleasure


That I have in my soul in boundless measure


To be considered HIS child and HIS treasure.


 

I tried, y'all, but I just don't have enough words... To do so is a task that is beyond the limits of this and any other clay vessel.

 

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

But I have a FATHER WHO understands...


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment