Saturday, April 7, 2018

Gratitude to God Through You

Blogging most every day to show my gratitude to God by inspiring and encouraging you. You see Isaiah 50:4 lets me know to encourage my fellowman because that is something that the Lord desires. Why, because His love for you and me is that great-

  1. great enough to send His son to die for us so that we could be brought back to Him

  2. great enough to give us the Bible as a guidebook so that we can learn and know how to stay close to Him

  3. great enough to have vessels like me pouring out His love for mankind any chance we get, hence, in my case, my blog, my speaking engagements, my singing, my listening sessions, and my books.


I am eternally grateful for His love for me, and I will work at doing my job of serving Him bu encouraging you until time meets eternity for me.

For Your Love


Bound to this earth plane, while I show my


Gratitude by doing and saying inspiring things to you


I can but send my, "Thank You," through prayer


But one day when my numbered days are o'er


I will get to say, "Thank You," to my Father up there.


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment