Saturday, April 14, 2018

This Too

Locked myself out of the house for five hours yesterday.  I lost several hours of writing time and so as to not be outdone, I used that time to meditate, study, and do some mental prepping for my book signing for today. The last of the session on gratitude will be finished this evening when I return home from the signing.  I will let you know how it went.

It is a rainy day here in West Tennessee but we are alive to see it and feel it. And I'm grateful, you know?

(to be continued this evening...)

Alright, I am back. Got back later than I thought and had several issues to crop up. Such is life.

At any rate, I was to finish the series on gratitude this evening, and so I shall.

Here are the things that I had decided that I wanted to include on my grateful list. As I told you on yesterday, this is by no means my entire list of things that I am grateful for. This is a list dictated by expediency.

I am grateful for the Bible and its stories that entail the Lord's track record to include His dominion over

  1. earth - moves it at His will

  2. wind - tells it to escalate or be still Jonah and storm on Sea of Galilee

  3. water - produced it whenever He wants to and has it doing His bidding according to His great will

  4. fire - tells it when to burn and when not to

  5. the promise that if I live according to what He has had recorded in the Bible, I get to go back home to that paradise that we would have still been in if sin had not separated us from Him. Eden is real eyes have not seen has not entered into the hearts of man...


That is all I had planned to put on my Saturday's list of why I am grateful to the Lord. On tomorrow morning I will expound upon the five things mentioned above in some detail.

Be blessed and remember that God loves you and I do, too.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

Concerning the book signing held at the Graves County Public Library - Had a fantastic crowd and was blessed with several sales. God is good, y'all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment