Friday, May 4, 2018

Persistence Pays Off

When I got to my computer this morning to do my blog, things did not go as I had planned. I must have inadvertently hit a wrong key., the end result of which made my type size go to about a 6. I usually type in a font size of 12, so you know I had to be mildly irritated, to say the least. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! At any rate,  I did not get to work on the problem until this evening, as I had an appointment that took up quite a bit of my day. 

The trouble that I had with the size of the font made me have to do a bit of study, the result of which is that I know quite a bit more about my new wordprocessing program than I would ordinarily know. I have managed to get the font to a size that I can work with. I still do not know how to get it the size I want without going through several steps. I will keep studying and stepping.

And


The scenario above brings me to another point that I need to mention about life.  When I had the computer problems this morning, I could have easily given in to frustration and not done a blog at all. Instead, I found a way to make this thing work until I could figure out the logistics of this new program. What am I saying about life? I am saying that sometimes we are thrust into situations, not of our choosing and the only way we can get out of them is through prayer and trial and error. The trial-and-error develops something in us that we will need in our further travels down the road. Think about it...

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Grateful Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment