Friday, May 18, 2018

Sometimes You Just Have to Wait

Things don't always happen as quickly as we think they ought to or the way we think they ought to. Sometimes we just have to wait for the Lord to do what needs to be done. And remember that faith worketh patience, and patience perseverance. (Romans 5:4 and James 1:3-4)

What we have to remember is that we are always a work in progress. That means that God deals with us as with sons and daughters for He chastens those that He loves. (Hebrews 12, KJV) For when my tribulations and trials are over, if I maintain my trust in Him, I shall come forth as pure gold.

So


During your trial by fire, keep your head up and maintain your faith in God. When it is all over you will be left with the peaceable fruit of righteousness, and you will be "Fit for the Master's Use."

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care

Alma L. Grateful Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment