Monday, June 4, 2018

A New Day

I am posting very late today, but I am posting nevertheless. I have had this thought in my mind all day long and am just now getting around to it. Life happens, but if we are persistent enough, we usually get things done.

What we have to do is take things one day at a time. That is like taking one step at a time. How are mountains climbed, one step at a time, right? Then you and I must do the same thing with those pesky life situations that threaten our joy. More on this subject on tomorrow.

GOD Specializes


 


When you come to the river that seems


To be uncrossable and you pray, and you pray


And it seems there is no hope for you


You ever think that GOD is saying, “No


You stay on this side of the river


I have other work for you to do.”


Did you ever stop to think that HE is saying


“Don’t worry about the mountain and


The valley that you go through


Just remember that I am GOD


And that I have plans for you.”



Jeremiah 29:11


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Grateful Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment