Sunday, June 3, 2018

Still

Times change and seasons do, also, but some things remain the same. Had the desire to be a positive example of forbearance, patience, kindness, etc. and still, do today. Though we often are bruised by the tentacles of hatred, jealousy, envy, and mistreatment, we turn our face toward heaven, and onward we go.

Still


I write, sing, and do what I will


Others do the same


But I don't write, sing and do


For fortune nor for fame


Yes, you heard me, I don't do things


For you to remember my name.



I do what I do to encourage my fellowman


By sewing seeds of encouragement


Inspiration, and kindness wherever I can.



For one day, seed time will be over


And harvest time will be ushered in


I just want my legacy to read


She was the best that she could have been


Still.


********


 

When people, situations, and life, in general, frustrate you, just remember that you belong to the One in heaven Who laughs. And you step on.

You keep writing, singing, worshiping, and doing what you can.

 

Keep Doing


You keep doing what you always have


Done for Him, Who sits on heaven's throne


Because one day, as David said, your enemies will


Be made to leave you alone.


 

Still Doing What I Can, While I Can Because God Cared First,

Alma L. Stepping On and Grateful Carr-Jones

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment