Friday, June 29, 2018

In the Wee Hours of the Morn

Often when I first open my eyes to the dawn's light, thoughts of God's love flood my mind with peace. Then I am led to share that peace with my fellowman who may need to hear that God's love still abides. So, this message today is for all who are weary with traveling up and down mountains and tough terrain. This message is to let you know and/or remind you that the trouble will pass and the sun will shine again. As I tell you in Chopping My Row, all things happen for a reason. Be strengthened and know that He is ever working things our in your life. Be patient for a while longer. Things are done in God's time, not yours and not mine. Remember that and learn the lesson that you were meant to learn from your current mountainous terrain. And know that you are not climbing these mountains in vain. So learn the lesson and learn it well because the time will come when you, because of your experience, will be sought out to help another soul through theirs.

And guess what? After a few such requests for advice, you will realize that God is using you!

So


Enjoy my poem that He has placed on my mind today because He gave it to me to give you Godspeed on your way.

 

Why


In the wee hours of the morn


Thoughts of God’s love are born.


 


Thoughts that will keep me 


Grounded day after day


As I help some traveler and myself


Along our appointed way.


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Grateful Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment