Thursday, June 28, 2018

Fiery Motivation

Two places in the afterlife


Love one and hate the other


One's reward is eternal bliss


The other offers a fiery reward


I'm living my life with the blissful one's accord


Having said that, which eternal destination


Can you afford?


********


I have to be me


Don’t you see


A fire burns within my bones


That spurs me onward


Never leaving me alone


So that, try if I might


I can not give up my appointed fight


Though heartache and trouble are often my plight


Because I have a Savior, Who is coming again


And He will take me back with Him


To Heaven's fair and happy land


So, don’t you see


I have to be me


I have a date with eternity.


 

Think on these kind words.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Grateful, Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment