Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Day!

Happy 4th of July! This is a day that the independence of the U.S. is celebrated. It is a time of much good food and family celebrations and a day away from work for most of us. Enjoy it with your family and friends.

However


There will come another day when all of God's children get together and the time that we will have will be the greatest that we have ever known. Why? It will be the greatest because all of our heartaches will be gone and trouble will no longer rest upon us, but peace and joy forevermore. Oh, what a happy day that will be, y'all. You and I just have to remain faithful until then. My, my, my, how sweet twill be to live with our Lord throughout all eternity!

Doing What I Can, While I Can As I Await that Great Day,

Alma L. Grateful Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment