Monday, July 2, 2018

Hold on to This Thought

Dei Sub Numine Viget is the name of my second book of poetry and I must say that this is a saying that I live my life under. Do you know what this Latin phrase means? It means, "Under God's Spirit She Flourishes."

  • "...But God meant it for my good." (Gen. 15:20, KJV) God used the storm to make me that my enemies thought would break me. According to my Father's will, I walk on.

  • "If the Lord be for you, then..." (Rom. 8:31, KJV) The Lord is my fortress of a rock.

  • God is... "By Him, I live and move and have my being," (Acts 17:28, KJV) and I keep stepping on.


This morning, I felt the need to tell the world why I do what I do. I gave you some thoughts to hold on to as you make your trek through this land on your way home to Him.

I am serious about mine


I don't have time to play


Because I will be going home one day.


Have you prayed to your Father today? He cares, you know. Remember that the Apostle Paul said, "Casting all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you." (1 Peter 5:7, KJV)

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Grateful Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment