Saturday, April 18, 2020

For HIS Lovingkindness Is Everlasting

 

There are times when so much

Good fortune on you befalls

That you wonder what you have

Done to deserve it all

Only to realize that it was

Planned for you

After all.©

(Based on Psalm 136)

There are 26 verses in Psalm 136, and you know what I discovered about each of the verses? They all end with these words:

"For HIS lovingkindness is everlasting."

Now, while I know that this Psalm was written in reference to the nation of Isreal, I can make it apply to me as well. How? Easily, I am spiritual Israel. And I know that the lovingkindness that GOD displayed for Israel is extended to me, too.

So, when folk hate on me because

I do certain things for HIM, I just

Keep working right along

And when I can, singing my song

Because I know that the GOD that

I depend on will justify my faith in HIM

By displaying HIS love for me with flair!

 

Haters didn't stop David, and they won't stop me

As a matter of fact, I will keep working

Until I cross the threshold of eternity.

So, keep going folks, and you will see

That though some people ride your coattails

Right up to the gates of eternity

Your destination will be worth it

Just you wait and see!©

********

No comments:

Post a Comment