Monday, April 27, 2020

WHO




WHO provided me shade from the heat

During those hot, faith-draining days

That life handed me to orchestrate my defeat?

WHO sheltered me from the storm and rain

When life hit me with deluges again and again?

GOD, the MASTER of all creation, did

Above on and in the earth, and because HE did

I owe HIM my everything

And that's why from my lips and pen

You will often hear praises ring.

For I know that if I lived a hundred lifetimes

I could not thank HIM for all of the times

That HE has come to my rescue, sometimes

Even from myself.

While HE is a COMPLEX PUZZLE too

Great to be figured out by man,

I am just thankful to be able to say

That I serve a GOD, WHO can

Do whatever I need HIM to.

I can't tell you all about HIS glory

All I can do is say that HE saved me

And keeps me day by day

As I continue my journey up the narrow way.©

********

 

No comments:

Post a Comment