Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Heart to Heart with GOD

 



Hello FATHER

It's me, and I just want to say that

YOU are my FATHER

And know that I depend on YOU

And that without YOU, I wilt and am dismayed

Though the world may not know nor

Recognize my right to call YOU FATHER

But I know from my youth

How YOU nourished, cherished, and taught me

So that I could come into my own

And become what YOU had decreed for me

When YOUR lovingkindness for me, YOU displayed.

And I Thank YOU for the taught and learned belief

That from this situation, YOU will bring relief

For YOU are The GOD of DIVIDING WATERS FAME

WHO knows that I live and breathe by YOUR name.

FATHER, see my praise and hear my voice

As I beseech YOU to remember

That I made YOU my choice

And I thank YOU in advance

For giving my service to YOU another day

To thrive as I remind my fellowman

Not to despair because we serve,

The GREAT GOD, WHO, is, "I AM," says, "I CAN!"

(Based on Isaiah 63:12 & 16.)

********

Continue to lift the name of our great GOD in praise and prayer. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment