Friday, June 12, 2020

A Poem of Praise, Hope and Thanksgiving

 


YOU have put a bounce back in my walk

And a lilting joy back in my talk

And now I know that my days of worry and sorrow

Are ordained to be gone on the morrow

Of YOUR choice, and You have given me to understand

That my steps are ordered, and my life is in YOUR hand

So, I can tell any person, boy, girl, woman or man

That no matter the burden that life puts on you

GOD will take your hand and bring you through

And I am going to continue to do all I can while I can

Against the day that YOU have already decreed

That I will be judged for my work or lack thereof, indeed!©

********

GOD has been taking care of HIS children for generations, and HE has promised to be with us too. So, though the rise of cases ebbs and flows during this pandemic, Y'all keep praying, trusting and waiting on GOD our FATHER, for HE knows better than we do, how to take care of and train HIS children. Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment