Monday, June 22, 2020

My Momma's GOD


Exodus 15:2 & 11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)


2 “The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will extol Him.

11 “Who is like You among the gods, O Lord?
Who is like You, majestic in holiness,
Awesome in praises, working wonders?

 

 

GOD Knows


Thanking GOD for no loss of life in the earthquake


When the ground in Oklahoma, once again


The LORD did shake


Thanking GOD for the blessings of each day


As we anticipate the time when the


Corona virus will have gone away.



Thanking GOD for HIS blessing of answered prayer


And thanking GOD for prayer warriors


Who have joined with the rest of us in sending


Prayer requests  to GOD up there


And thanking GOD for HIS letting us know


That about our situation, HE is always aware.©


(Based on Exodus 15:2 & 11.)


********


 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment