Wednesday, June 10, 2020

When My Day Is Done

 

When my job is over and my day is done

I will no longer work under the sun

No longer will I watch the wind play

With the water as it with gentleness

Skips across the lake

No longer will I see the little ducks

Following their mother in a line

Nor see the geese in flight and

The fluffy clouds will not be seen by me

Because all of these things for me will have ceased

For from this world, I will have been released.

But until then I will do all I can

In service to the GOD of Heaven

WHO will take me to a home, beautiful

Because I, as HIS child, was faithful and dutiful.

And when my life is over, don't weep for me

Because I will be gone on to glory

Where my LORD I'll see

And when your time down here is over

Come on up and join me where we

Will sing praise to our GOD, JEHOVAH!©

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment