Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy Birthday



 

 

 

 

As today is my birthday, I want to wish all others who were born on this day, as well, a Happy Birthday!

 

July 10th


 

The 10th of July


The birthdate for many


Some young and some old


I imagine that tales aplenty can be told


About things the older day siblings


Have experienced or been privy to


And if you are among the day's young, who


Can tell what the years hold for you


But one thing about it, birthday siblings, always know


That this day is your special day


And as the years continue to roll


Always take this day to express


If only to yourself, "This is my day


And for this time, I can have my way


If I do nothing but enter the pages


Of a good book and for a few hours


Manage to get away."



So, be safe and blessed as you give thanks to GOD


WHO allowed you to enter life on this day


In the long or short of yesterday.©


********


 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment