Thursday, July 9, 2020

Sometimes I Wonder

There are things that I used to wonder about


But I wonder about those things no longer


For those things are proving themselves out


And, too, those things have given way and


Credence to the new things that I now wonder about.©


********


 

Have you ever had a thought in your mind that you wondered(pondered) about time and time again, a thought that was so persistent that you filed it in the back of your mind under the "time will tell" category? Do you remember these words from the Bible, "pondered in his/her heart"? Well, Y'all know that I have been doing quite a bit of wondering(pondering) nowadays, especially with these times of change.

Look at what I found when I looked in my Bible:


  • Genesis 37:11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)


    11 His brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the saying in mind.


This is what I want to say to you. If the times that we are living in have you thinking and pondering as to what is going on, as to will "normal" ever be normal again, etc. Do a bit of pondering with reference to our MAKER. If we do that, we will seek an audience with HIM and ask for forgiveness of our sins and deliverance from this pandemic. And while we are praying, there usually comes with the practice of prayer a "peace," a knowing that everything is going to be all right.

So, yes, you might ponder as to what these times mean, but also remember to allow the love of GOD to guide your heart as you get closer to HIM and wait for HIM to resolve our situation. And HE will. Don't believe me? Just ask any Christian oldtimer. Be safe as you ponder the thoughts placed before you today.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment