Monday, July 20, 2020

Ouch!

That is what I yelled when I burned my hand yesterday morning. Talking and being somewhat careless and reached in and touched the broiler burner. Small burn, but second degree, I think. There is no blister because it took the skin off of what would have been a blister. Oh well, that will teach me to be in a hurry and running my mouth at the same time. As the size of the burn was minimal, so was the pain. It is so handy to have an aloe vera plant in the house and Bactine!

But, I will tell you one thing, that fire that I often hear preachers talking about in reference to the Hadean world, I want no part of! I tell you, folks, when that broiler hit my finger, I let out a guttural roar that I did not even know I was capable of. Ha Ha, I can laugh about it now, but I surprised my husband and myself as well. How do I know that I surprised him? Easy, he took a step back when I emitted my roar.

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment