Sunday, August 30, 2020

Fret Not


My Motto for Today's Times:


When problems arise, I tell myself
That I am in GOD’s hands, and
That if HE wants to, HE can.©

 

Fret Not

For WHO has the greater determination

A mere man or the GOD who sustains us generation after generation

And though, like Esther, I am the descendant of slaves

My GOD gave me the preacher’s daughter as my Momma

And she taught me how to behave

And how to use the available avenue of prayer...

And so, I make prayerful solicitations

For you, me, and people everywhere.

 

The plans of evil men don’t matter

So concern yourself with the work of GOD, rather

For, step upon step, HIS plans will be accomplished

And there is no such thing as coincidence

The will of GOD will be concrete;

It will come into existence.

Often Christians allow hateful people to

Deter them in the work that they were given to do

But, that is not a wise choice, for, as Christians, you

Should have determined follow-through

As GOD gives you the wind to raise your voice

Of faith in HIS magnificent providential provision

That you will have occasion to rejoice!©

********

 

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment