Sunday, September 6, 2020

A Sunday Morning Praise Prayer

ALJ Renewal of Joy eBook

 

 

To my FATHER, my GOD


The GIVER and KEEPER of my life


For this fine Sunday morning


That you have allowed me to see,


I thank YOU for, and all of YOUR mercy


And for your tender care of me.


 

I thank you for the blood


That, for me, Jesus shed


I thank you for your loving hand


By which I have been and continue to be led.



What, as a tender vessel of clay,


I am trying so very hard to say


Is that, like the grass, without you I am nothing


And without your presence, I can do naught


But be dismayed and wither away


That is the truth at the end of the day


So, I ask YOU to keep my soul


Until presented back to YOU at eternity.©


********


Be safe, Y'all.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment