Monday, October 12, 2020

A Great Trumpet

Wherever I am when my LORD calls me


By the trumpet, I will hear


“For the trumpet is going to be a great trumpet


That the sounding thereof will gather HIS elect


From the four winds from one end


To the other of earth's canopy.”


I am keeping my business straight


So that I'll be ready when I lie


Down to take my final rest


I will have closed my eyes for the final time


Knowing that for GOD, I have done my best


And too, knowing that one day the afore


Mentioned great trumpet will sound and


My soul, along with souls from everywhere


That worked for GOD, will rise up from where they lie


And meet the LORD JESUS in the sky!



Oh, what a wonderful day that will be


When JESUS with HIS angels comes back for me


And I get up to put on the blessings of immortality!©


(Based on Matthew 24:30-31 & 44.)


********


 
Matthew 24:30-31 & 44

30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.

31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

44 For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment