Sunday, October 11, 2020

A Mountain So Tall

The Victor's Song


Have you ever had a mountain of trouble and


You looked at that mountain, and you thought,


“Mountain, get outta my way!"


But the mountain stayed right there


So, you took that mountain to Jesus


On your knees in prayer


And you got up from praying


With a fierce new determination


To do GOD’s work no matter the provocation


That tended to get in your way


And before you knew what you were about


Despite your fears, and with your new determination


You found out that you had scaled that mountain


And were headed down the other side


With tears of joy replacing the bitter


Ones that you had not long ago, cried.


And “Oh, how glorious to be a child of the KING!“
Are the words that you opened your mouth and began to sing!


 

 

Not So Tall, After All


A mountain stood in my way quite tall


But my FATHER gave me the strength


To scale that mountain’s wall


So I can tell Y’all


I’m moving down that mountain now


On hinds feet and my FATHER


Will not let me fall


And yep, my companions, Faith and Prayer


Were correct when they told me that


That mountain wasn’t so tall


And I add my little bit and say, "After all."


 

 

Words to Hold on to


Remember that when testing is done, blessings come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment