Saturday, October 3, 2020

As I Live and Breathe

As I live and breathe I


Want my living and breathing


To benefit my fellow man around me


For as I have told you often


I want them to see the glory of God


Shining through me.


 

Do you remember the book of remembrance


That we studied about a few days back,


Well, each blog that I write


And each action that I take


I do so with that book in mind


...for my soul’s sake.©


(Based on Matthew 5:16


& Malachi 3:16-17.)


 

A Question for You


As you go through your day


Whose way will be made a little brighter


Because you passed their way?


You see,


I just want to be


The best version of self


That I can possibly be.©


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment