Sunday, October 4, 2020

Yet Praying

[caption id="attachment_2948" align="alignleft" width="300"] It's a Privilege[/caption]

 

 

 

 

 

Giving thanks for being allowed to see


Another Sunday morning and to offer up


Another prayer on this time side of life


I thank GOD for guiding my steps


And for loving me despite myself.


I find myself once again practicing what


My mother taught me many moons ago,


The art of prayer and so I do as the Bible said


In Matthew, Chapter 6, Verse six, "Go into


A quiet room and talk with GOD while there."


And I can tell you, fellowman, that


I am a participant of and a recipient of


The blessings of a lifetime of prayer.


My Momma told me, and now I am telling you,


"Get to know our GOD and always


Communicate sincerely and honestly with HIM


And you  will find that you have


HELP of the sort that your mind cannot fathom


Because unseen forces will, time and


Time again, bring you through


You see, my friend, you are the recipient of


The love that the LORD GOD has for you,


So whatever you do and no matter what gets in your way


Always take the time to find a quiet place and pray.©


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment