Thursday, October 8, 2020

First Things First

As I toil in this world below
I must realize that it is about GOD’s business
That I must first go.


I know that sometimes in working for HIM
I will be inconvenienced and tried
But I have to remember that I work for HIM
And that HE always walks by my side.


HE has told us that if we work for HIM
That we don’t work for naught
"For HE  will come back in the glory of HIS FATHER
Accompanied by HIS angels
And repay each of us
For the work done during our hire
If we remain faithful and never tire."©


********



Matthew 16:24, 27

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.

27 For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will thenrepay every man according to his deeds. (NASB)

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment