Friday, October 9, 2020

Let It Be

The Amenity of HIS Love


When I was a toddler


And someone bothered me


All I had to do was


Tell my daddy


And he made short work


Of anybody who


Messed with his baby.



I'm not daddy's baby anymore


As those days are long since o'er


But I have been adopted by ANOTHER


And likened to the apple of HIS  eye


And HE does not like it when


The world forces me to cry.



With tender love, HE drives away my cares


For I work and thrive under the


Auspices of  the KING of Heaven above


WHO guides and guards me


While assuring me of HIS love.



HE lets me know that cares that


Threaten my joy will be blown away


And I, as loved as I am, will smile


And be joyous at the end of the day.



Under HIS tutelage, I have learned


To wait with patience because


My SAVIOR handles my cause


As HE spanks my problems and


Tells them that I am HIS and


To get lost!



So, now I can say to you, fellowman


Don't fret and seek revenge because


GOD in Heaven will handle your cause


So, trust HIM, and you soon will see


That all you had to do was, let it be.©


(Based on Matthew 18:6)


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment