Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Freely Give

"Freely give because you have freely received" (Thought paraphrased from Matthew 10:8, The Bible)

Matthew 10

20 For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. (NASB)

The two above verses say that the ability to formulate thoughts and string ideas together in such an attention-getting manner that you see me use from time to time was freely given to me by GOD because HIS SPIRIT speaks through me.

 

As I walk through the garden


Of the Bible, the Spirit speaks to me


Through the words written there


And lets me know that a speaking


And a writing work


Has been sown in me


And it further says to me,


"Don't be amazed at the things


That you have done and will


Do in my name


For you are my vessel


Created to do the same."



And having penned the thought


That you just read above


The only thing that I can do is


To continue to talk about HIM and HIS love


Because it was freely given to be shared


And that is why so many times


My soul, to you, fellowman, I have bared.©


********



Last Thought for the Day


32 “Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

If I continue to


Work in the venue


Where I'm placed


Victory will be mine


When the LORD GOD


Commends me for staying


In and winning my race,


All done by HIS amazing grace.



I don't deny my LORD, for


HE is the world to me,


I just continue to work until


The day I cross that celestial sea


And receive the crown that


HE has waiting for me


As I hear my lifelong traveling words


"She belongs to me.".©


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment