Monday, October 5, 2020

What Kind of Man Is This

New American Standard Bible

Matthew 8:26-27

26 He *said to them, “Why are you [w]afraid, you men of little faith?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and [x]it became perfectly calm. 27 The men were amazed, and said, “What kind of a man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?”

Matthew 9:33, 35

the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed, and were saying, “Nothing like this has [aa]ever been seen in Israel.”

35 Jesus was going through all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.

 

I cast my cares on the Lord, WHO the disciples said, and the world is still saying, “What kind of man is this?!”

What Kind of MAN Is This


HE is the GOD WHO came down as man


And brought a brand new Plan


And now resides in Glory with


All power in HIS hands;


HE is the reason that I do what I can


While I can, because one day I am


Going with HIM to reside in HIS Land.©


********



Record Expunged


Were it not for YOU, I would be sifted like wheat


And thrown like refuse at passersby's feet


Yet I don’t worry because I know you are near


And if I ask for forgiveness, YOU


Will expunge my record and make it clear.©


********


What Kind of Man Is HE? HE is JESUS OF Nazareth, the GOD-MAN WHO is my FRIEND.

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment