Thursday, October 22, 2020

More Than Enough for Two

I have more than enough for two


So I decided to share my blessing with you


For, having read what John bid


That is what I just did.


And I would ask that when your fortunes change


That you do the same


Share what you have with someone else


And do it in Jesus‘s name.



It can be a sandwich, a bowl of soup


Or a warm blanket to ward off a chill


For, any act of kindness is the


Doing of GOD’s will.©


(Based on Luke 3:10-11)


********



Luke 3:10-11

10 And the crowds were questioning him, saying, “Then what shall we do?”


11 And he would answer and say to them, “The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise.” (NRSB)



Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment