Wednesday, November 11, 2020

At the End of the Day: Alma L. Carr-Jones

When I think of the joys that


I have in this land...


For joys great and joys small


I am thankful to GOD for them all


Yes, thankful for the provision


Of my FATHER’s hand


For it is under that provision


That I continue to stand.


 

And so, I say to you


When you’ve done all of the praying


That you can do


And life still threatens


To overwhelm you


Take a prayerful walk along


The Bible's garden path


And allow our FATHER’s peace


To take away the world’s wrath;


You'll be renewed and assured again


That GOD directs your steps


And protects your walk


No matter how men act and


No matter how they may talk


About the things that you should


And should not do or be able to do


All according to their logic


Or according to the things that


They think to be true.


 

Just remember who strengthens you


And WHOSE SPIRIT guides your way


And know and be reminded


That you belong to JESUS


At the end of the day.©️


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment