Friday, November 27, 2020

Joy on Your Way

 


Good morning, fellowman


And how do you do


It is a joyous day that I wish for you


As you and I together work to do what we can


To make our way toward the Promised Land.©



Glory to HIM in the Highest


The poems that I pin


The books that I write


Even my blogging insight


Are all given by God


So that I can do what I might


Thus, "Glory to HIM in the highest,"


Has become my battle cry


As for the strengthening of


The souls of men I wage my fight


Because sometimes a few


Encouraging words are all you need


To help you stay strong


So with joy, I pen these words


Upon which your soul, you may feed.



It is an honor for me, you see


To serve the God of all humanity


As I make my way down this row


That I was given to chop several years ago


And chop I will until my day is done


And I'm called to that land beyond the setting sun.©


(Based on Romans 11:36.)


********


 

No comments:

Post a Comment