Tuesday, November 3, 2020

My Mustard Seed

 

Life had to go at me


And cut my great faith down


To the size of a mustard seed


But there’s something about that little seed


It is very strong


And will grow into a giant tree


As the years roll on


"Where birds build nests and


Find shelter in its boughs."


Oh, tiny mustard seed


Keep growing because as your growth goes


The hope of others grows


As they make themselves


Comfortable within your boughs.



Hey America and all, don't you see


The LORD grows your faith by


The things that happened to me


Because you get to see


The boughs that have grown


On my mustard seed tree.



So, don't be amazed when


You get knocked down


Just get back up again


Because your struggle may


Grab the attention of some soul


Who has lost his way


Yep, you just never know who may


Need to nestle in your tree one day.©


********


Boughs on My Mustard Seed Tree

  1. The Tallest Mountain Trilogy

  2. Chopping My Row

  3. W.O.W. created w.o.w.

  4. DEI Sub Numine Viget

  5. AVIA


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment