Wednesday, November 25, 2020

To The Greatest GOD That Ever Was

To the greatest GOD that ever was


And ever will be


It is with gratitude that I say


FATHER, thank YOU for YOU


And for YOUR provision for me.



Thank YOU for the knowledge


That no matter what I go through


Everything will be OK


Because I walk with YOU.



My gratitude is such that I


Can never tell YOU all of


The things that I am thankful


To YOU for because I do not have


The mind to know them all


But I wanted to list some of them


As best as I can recall.©




My List That Goes on to Infinity



  • Thank YOU, DEAR GOD, for the "indwelling of YOUR HOLY SPIRIT."

  • Thank you for "teaching us how to pray as YOUR SPIRIT intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words."

  • Thank YOU for causing "all things to work together for good because we love YOU."

  • Thank YOU for "calling us according to YOUR purpose."

  • Thank YOU for "being for us."

  • Thank YOU for "JESUS CHRIST who died, was raised, and WHO sits at YOUR right hand and intercedes for us."

  • Thank YOU for immediate family, church family, friends, health, livelihood, etc.

  • Thank YOU for being mindful of this vessel of clay
    And giving me the hope that
    YOU will return for me, one day.

  • Thank YOU for giving me the wherewithal and desire to share the knowledge of YOUR love with my fellowman.

  • Thank YOU for ridding us of the Covid-19 Virus that is about to go away.

  • ...


-In gratitude, I pray, Amen!

(Based on Romans 8.)

********

Be strong a little while longer, my friends, for vaccination is on its way.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment