Tuesday, December 15, 2020

How Have I Been Able to Walk


How have I been able to walk,


Though weary, mile after mile


Easy, I’ve been able to do it


Because I am GOD‘s child


And just as HE has walked and


Continues to walk with me,


HE will walk with you, too.


I've traveled over roads that folks


Could not see how I made it, but now


I can tell the world that I trusted


In GOD and stepped on anyhow.


Even now, sometimes HE does things


That take my breath away


But that’s only because I tend to forget


That I serve the almighty and powerful YAHWEH


And that HE can do things to


Show me and everybody else


That HE is GOD and that HE is


GOD all by HIMSELF!


You see, HE has a way of drying my tears


And eradicating my fears...


Yes, HE’s been my WAY-MAKER


Down through the years


And so, I have learned not to fret


But to turn concerns over to HIM


And HE has never failed me yet!©


*******


 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment